RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer Fungicide, Cleaner & Disinfectant
RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer Fungicide, Cleaner & Disinfectant

RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer Fungicide, Cleaner & Disinfectant

Regular price $11.99 Sale

KILLS AND PREVENTS MOLD & MILDEW

  • RMR-141 RTU Mold Remover & Disinfectant inhibits the growth of mold & mildew, disinfects and eliminates odors and disinfects in one easy step. It leaves behind a light lemon scent that will vanish within minutes.
  • Removes & inhibits mold and its odors.
  • Kills 99.9% of household bacteria & viruses.
  • Ready-to-Use formula. Contains no abrasives, bleach or harsh acids.
  • EPA–registered fungicide, mildewstat, virucide, disinfectant broad-spectrum formula kills 141+ different microorganisms. For us in households, hospitals, restaurants, schools, and institutions.

RMR-141 RTU Mold Killer is an EPA registered fungicide, disinfectant, sanitizer, cleaner and deodorizer. It kills mold and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. Kills 99.9% of household bacteria and odor-causing bacteria. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal, and inhibits odors when used as directed. It delivers non-acid cleaning performance in an economical ready-to-use bottle.

When used as directed, RMR-141 RTU will disinfect, clean and deodorize most residential and commercial surfaces like; kitchens, bathrooms, hotels, offices, hospitals, basements, behind and under sinks and countertops, garbage cans and storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.

RMR-141 RTU is an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as well as part of a complete mold remediation project. This is your go-to product for water damage restoration, sewer cleanup, mold removal, disinfecting porous surfaces and deodorizing. It’s the only ready-to-use disinfectant that kills 141 organisms!

DISINFECT/CLEAN/DEODORIZE: Preclean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a sprayer, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.

FUNGICIDAL: When treating surfaces to kill and prevent most mold & mildew, spray solution on surfaces, making sure to thoroughly saturate. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.