Bilge Pump Heavy Duty 2250 GPH - 12V
Submersible heavy duty bilge pump 12V with pump capacity 140 L/min (2250 GPH) and 120 L/min (1900 GPH) at 1m head. Stainless steel shaft, double ball bearings, mechanical seal, tough thermoplastic ABS housing and a robust long-life motor design.
Universal base plate with strainer and pin (for “T-slot”) to attach a level switch for automatic operation. Including check valve, 32mm (1,25″) and 38mm (1,5″) ports. 8A fuse.
For pleasure or commercial boats above 12m (36 Ft) length. Interchangeable with Rule 2000, Johnson Pump 22004/32-2200-01.
- Weight: 0.9 kg/1 lb
- Dimensions: 150/6L x 170/6.7H x 130/5W mm/in
- Heavy Duty Submersible
- CE marked 94/25/ECC, ISO8846 Small Craft, Electromagnetic compatibility 89/336/EEC, EN51014 1993/radio disturbance
- Type: Electric
- Gallons Per Hour: 2250 GPH
- Gallons Per Minute: 37 GPM
- Operation: Non-Automatic
- Outlet Size: 1-1/4" or 1-1/2"
- Volts: 12v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 6"W x 8"L WT: 4.45 lbs
- UPC: 7340176600127