Euro Black 2" Depth Sounder w/Transom Mount Transducer
Perimeter-lighted black dial with bold white graphics, black aluminum bezel, contoured white pointer, and flat glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2010 In-Hull Transducer w/20' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Imperial and Metric Values
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Black Aluminum Bezel
Factory P/N DS0101
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 11.5v to 16v
- Box Set: No
- Series: Euro Black
- Box Dimensions: 9"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2 lbs
- UPC: 759266128507
Quick Guide (pdf)