XNT-9-HW-MDI-75-T MEGA DI Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transom Mount Transducer with Temp for HELIX® 7/8
MEGA Down Imaging Transom Mount Transducer supports MEGA Imaging/800kHz/455kHz and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D Sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz. Includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged composite design, impact-release mounting bracket and 20’ cable.
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3, HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N, HELIX 8 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3N.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 350ft (107m), MEGA DI: 1075-1150 kHz - 125ft (38m)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Temperature: Yes
- Speed Included: No
- Pins: 7
- Mounting Style: Transom
- Imagining: Standard/Down
- Chirp: High Wide
- Cable Length (Feet): 20'
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 8"W x 9"L WT: 1.4 lbs
- UPC: 082324053504
Owner's Manual (pdf)