ViP®211z Dish Network HD Satelitte Receiver
The DISH ViP®211z is a high-definition (HD), single-tuner satellite receiver. Smaller and lighter than previous models, with a processor more than twice as fast and twice the internal memory. Its compact design (2"h x 12.9"w x 8.9"d) is perfect in limited space. The ViP®211z supports one TV in high-definition (HD) or standard-definition (SD), four display resolutions and Dolby® Surround Sound.
- 2"H x 12.9"W x 8.9"D
- Infrared remote control included
- HDMI (HD) video output
- RCA composite (SD) video output
- Tuner module: 8PSK
- DRAM memory: 256 MB
- Flash memory: 32 MB
- Processor speed: 100 DMIPS
- Receiver family: Solo HD (411, ViP 211, ViP 211k, 211z)
- Modem for caller ID/DISHComm: No
Note: The ViP211z is comparable to the 211k and is compatible with all DISH-specific satellite antennas, including the Tailgater by DISH.
In The Box:
- DISH ViP211z Satellite Receiver
- Remote Control with 2 AA Batteries
- 6' A/V Cable
- 8' HDMI cable
- 3-Prong Power Cable
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.
Quick Guide (pdf)