Tri-Color Navigation Light - 2nm/112.5° + 112.5° - Black Housing - Single - Horizontal Mount
This LED navigation light consists of three high-power LEDs that produces light in the specified angles utilizing special designed PMMA light guides.
The precision machined 6082 aluminium housing with an anodized surface makes the light a rugged and durable housing for the LEDs and electronics contained within.
The interior is completely filled with a special potting resin making it water- and vibration proof. Produced in our in-house manufacturing facility to meet and exceed exacting standards such as EN14744 and UL1104, under a quality management system continuously surveyed by Lloyds Register Quality Assurance.
Each light is subjected to final testing for a minimum of 16 hours of continuous operation bringing the total test time beyond 24 hours.
This navigation light is in compliance with the following standards:
- IEC 60945
- USCG (UL1104)
Together with an appropriate Control & Monitoring System, such as Lopolight’s own NLC* this navigation light can form part of an IMO MSC 253(83), LY3 and LY4 compliant system.
- Vessel size: 12m – 50m (39.4’ - 164’)
- Visibility: >2 nautical miles
- Intensity: >5,4cd
- Power consumption: 6,5 Watt; Current: 0,54A @12 VDC - 0,26A @24 VDC
- Operating voltage: 10 - 32 VDC
- Number of LEDs: 1/1/1
- Light colour: Green / Red / White
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- IP rating: IP68
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Housing: Black
- Lens Color: White/Red/Green
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 10-32v
- LED: Yes