RTA-17 Composite Quick Release Bracket
Easily remove your electric-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. High-yield composite construction is super strong and impervious to corrosion. Low-profile design leaves deck clear when motor is removed. Locking handle with stainless steel pins can be secured with padlock (padlock not included, sold separately).NOTE: Not for use with 72" shaft length motors.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Low-profile design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and drops in over deck-mounted puck
- Composite construction resistant to rust, corrosion, and discoloration
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware and locking pin
- Locking handle can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Riptide Ulterra, Riptide Terrova, Riptide ST, Riptide PowerDrive, and Riptide SP
NOTE: Not for use with any 112 lbs. thrust motors or any motor with a shaft length of 72” or longer. Instead use the RTA-54 model.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.